Structural Integration TherapIST
Maria is a very popular manual therapist, and has been working for more than 10 years here in Singapore. She has trained to a high level of advanced massage therapy both in the UK and Australia. She offers Deep Tissue massage, Myofascial Release, Remedial massage and Clinical Orthopaedic massage.
Maria specialises in Structural Integration based on the pioneering work of Dr P Ida Rolf. This innovative technique involves direct manipulation of the Fascia, the connective tissue that holds us together. Injuries, stress, and work related repetitive movements can all cause fascia to become tighter. Tightened fascia pulls our muscles and skeleton out of alignment which can cause stiff necks and shoulder, aches and pains in your back, or tight hips. By affecting the fascia, patients can get both immediate relief, but also long term change to chronic issues which have plagued them for years.
For more information on Structural Integration please click on the link:
- KMI Kenesis myofascial Integration / structural integration – Tom Myers , Anatomy trains Australia
- Clinical Orthopedic massage Joe Muscolino , Australia
- Deep tissue and Myofascial Release , Australia
- Remedial massage , London
- Muscle energy techniques , London
- Holistic massage , diploma London