PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND PERSONAL TRAINER
Daniel is a UK trained Physiotherapist and a level 4 advanced Personal Trainer with a passion for martial arts. He has devoted his life to fitness and focuses his career on injury rehabilitation and prevention. He also has a special interest in dizziness, headaches and vestibular rehabilitation.
Daniel has compiled his own research with the techniques that fighters, footballers and other world-class athletes use to develop his own personalised H.O.T, H.I.T.T and P.H.A.T training programs. This has led him to a successful career helping people increase muscle mass, lose body fat and kick their way to a fitter, healthier lifestyle.
He has over 7 years experience working in physiotherapy and sports. Previously working within England’s National Health Service as a senior physiotherapist, Daniel specialised in treating postoperative patients, common injuries and began setting up a dizziness clinic to help people with vertigo, balance issues and other vestibular problems. His sports experience comes from a long list of professional clubs including; Bristol City FC (Championship football club, UK), Gloucester Rugby Club (premiership rugby club, UK) and Aston Villa FC (Premiership football club, UK).
Daniel has a black belt in Korean kickboxing/Taekwondo and a black belt in American freestyle kickboxing. He has been teaching kickboxing since the age of 16, from beginners to experienced fighters. He has fought internationally; most recently he represented England at the ICO World championships in Italy, and came home with a bronze medal.
- BSc Hons Physiotherapy
- Certified in musculoskeletal radiology for physiotherapists
- Certified in ‘Challenging Dizziness’ level 1
- Certified in Accupuncture
- Certified in Advanced Soft Tissue Release and Remedial massage
- Certified in the FA intermediate first aid for sport
- Certified in basic wound management and suturing techniques
- QYQ level 2 certificate in instructing fitness
- QYQ level 2 certificate in exercise to music
- QYQ level 3 certificate in personal training
- The training room certificate in studio cycling (spinning)
- The training room certificate in circuit training
- The training room certificate in Sports nutrition
- The training room certificate in Gym based boxing.